Mary Lake Nature SanctuaryGuardian Membership
How your membership helps:
Your yearly membership supports our ongoing work that:
- encourages respect for nature
- restores and maintains ecosystems that support endangered species, threatened plant communities and the Millstream watershed
- nurtures collaboration with local First Nations – W̱SÁNEĆ Peoples.
- creates opportunities for the return of traditional cultural use and land management
- combines research from Scientific Naturalist Traditions (SNT) and First Nations Traditional Ecological Knowledge (TEK)
Increased community support helps us successfully meet the criteria for receiving grants.
Every member is a necessary part of our efforts to create this natural legacy for our future generations.
Guardian Member Benefits:
- Attend our monthly Nature of Spirit Walk and Talk
- Get front of the line invites to events and special discounts.
- Receive our quarterly email newsletter to keep you updated about our conservation efforts, partnership work and events.
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
Yearly Guardian Memberships:
Full-time Student: $20
Organizations & Companies: $100
Monthly Donations: Become designated a Guardian of Mary Lake with monthly donation of $5 – $15 which includes a membership.
Ways to Become a New Guardian or Renew Membership
Online: By Credit Card
Monthly Donations (includes membership)
Mary Lake Nature Sanctuary
1772 Millstream Rd,
Victoria, BC V9B 6E4
Greater Victoria Greenbelt Society
499 Millstream Lake Rd.
Victoria, BC. V9B 6H5
Registered Charity BN: 11894 6953 RR0001
WSÁNEC Coast Salish
Mary Lake lies within the traditional territories of the WSÁNEC (Saanich) Coast Salish Peoples.
We recognize the integral role the ancestors of the WSÁNEC Coast Salish Peoples have played as past stewards of the Mary Lake and Highlands lands.